Appreciating What's Ours- Amarante

by - Friday, January 23, 2015

     All my life, I've dreamed of living abroad. I've always been a city girl, loving loads of movement, loads of buildings and loads of different people.  


     Portugal has cities with these things I love, but unfortunately I don't live in one of those cities. I live in a rather small town, where nothing very exciting often happens. Towns like these are very common here. 
     However, yesterday I went on a field trip that made me think 'Yeah, big cities are great but little towns have so much history and so much beauty in them.' 
      I'll leave you with some pictures I took of a beautiful town called Amarante. 





Outside of St. Gonçalo's church


Inside of St.Gonçalo's church


Casa da Calçada a.k.a. the hotel where One Direction stayed last July 

Lovely flowers I found 

Typical Portugusese food. Always delicious.





OOTD:
Leggings- Zara
Blouse- Primark
Coat- Zara
Scarf- Eureka
Boots- Local Boutique
Backpack- Deeply 

You May Also Like

0 comentários

Instagram