March Favorites

by - Sunday, March 29, 2015




      I decided to do a March Favorites post because, from what I see and hear, these are one of the post popular posts among the readers. I don't have a lot of favorites this month, but here's what I have:

                                             

                         


     Flormar concealer in 04- medium beige: I bought this concealer back in December and it was a bargain at only 3,95€. I've used it almost everyday since I bought it and I still have a bit left. It's very pigmented so you don't need to put on a lot to cover your dark circles or blemishes, a little bit goes a long way. I find it really easy to blend in with either your finger, a sponge or a brush. I normally do it with my finger because I think it gives me more control of the product. 







     Naked Basics Palette:  I got this palette as a gift from my godfather and my aunt on Christmas '13 and I haven't got tired of it yet. The eyeshadows are super pigmented so again, you don't need to put on a lot for it to be noticeable. As you can see by the pictures, 'Venus' and 'Naked 2' are my most used colors. That is because they are subtle colors and don't bring a lot of attention. I'm not a fan of heavy make-up for school so these two are perfect for me. When I want to be a bit more glamorous, I use this palette to do a little smoky eye. I recommend this to everyone really! 





     Catrice Cosmetics- Ultra Black Volume Mascara: This was one of my Mom's Christmas gifts and I love it! I love Mascara to the point where I have about eleven different mascaras and I buy a new one every chance I get! I'm a huge fan on big eyelashes, for me it's like 'go big or go home'. Rare are the occasions where I leave my apartment without mascara on. I just love it. This particular mascara has black diamond powder and carbon black to make your eyelashes even darker. It gives great volume to them and separates the lashes quite well.






     Essence Lipliner in 06 Satin Mauve: This,again was a Christmas gift from my Mom. I was never a big fan on lipstick to be honest, so I always bought lipliners instead on lipsticks because, in my opinion, they give a more natural look and last longer. Since the summer of last year, I've been looking for a lipliner shade that was similar to Kylie Jenner's. I even bought a few lipliners before my Mom gave me this one, but they were always either too brown, too pink or too red. Finally I got a very close match and I absolutely love it! I don't wear it every single day because I'm that person who is late for school 99% of the time (and I live literally two minutes away by foot) so I don't have the time to work on my lips. Anyways, this is a lipliner that I highly recommend do to its great color, the way it lasts and the creaminess of it that makes it very easy to apply. 


You May Also Like

0 comentários

Powered by Blogger.