My Swimwear Picks

by - Saturday, May 21, 2016

Images: Pinterest 


Summer is almost here! And you know what that means: beaches, swimming pools and much more!
As the years have gone by, swimwear has evolved a lot and we've seen tons of trends each passing  year. This past two years the trend has been swimsuits. Now, I remember people use to think that swimsuits were only for older ladies, but now (almost) every girl has at least one swimsuit in their beachwear wardrobe. It's crazy how trends change people's minds so fast (me included). Of course, bikinis didn't go out of fashion, they also are very trendy, especially high-waisted bikinis.
Today, I picked a few of my favorite swimwear items and decided to share them with you so you can, maybe, get some inspiration or even buy one of those I picked!


































You May Also Like

0 comentários

Instagram