The Fashion Tag

by - Tuesday, May 24, 2016



Today, I decided to do something a little different. I've been watching a lot of tag videos on Youtube and I came across The Fashion Tag and thought 'why not do this myself?' I guess I should've been tagged by someone in order to do this but, oh well!

1- How would you describe your style?

I think my style is very practical, girly but still casual. I love mixing girly pieces with edgier ones!

2- What are your  wardrobe staples? 

White blouse, boyfriend jeans, black jeans, leather jacket and white trainers. I fell like you can build an amazing wardrobe from these 5 items!

3- What's the most expensive item in your closet? 

i am not 100% sure, but I think it is my Sandro black duster coat (I've had it for a few years now)

4- What's your most wanted item? 

At the moment I'd say the Saint Laurent Mini Sac De Jour in either black or pink.  

5- What's your favorite designer?

Saint Laurent all the way! 

6- How much do you spend on clothes? 

I don't really know. It depends. I don't spend a lot of money at once thought. 

7- What are your favorite places to shop? 

I love Zara (kinda went on a shopping spree there yesterday)! H&M and Stradivarius are also two stores I really like. 

8- What's your favorite fragrance? 

My all-time favorite fragrance is 212 by Carolina Herrera, but I also love Our Moment by One Direction (people are probably gonna make fun of me but it's seriously such a good fragrance) and Weekend by Burberry (this is the fragrance i'm currently wearing)

9- What's your favorite way to do your hair? 

So recently, I cut my hair and it s now in layers. Since I cut it, What I've been doing is just straighten it. I used to put my hair into waves but now with this new haircut I don't really like it so I stick with the straight hair-do.

10-  What's your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?

During the winter, I'll just put on leather pants, over-the-knee black boots, white shirt a black coat  and a black bag. 
During the Spring/ Summer I'll wear my Levis boyfriend jeans, a white flowy blouse, my light pink duster (depending on the temperature), either my Adidas superstars or my Yeezy's and a pink or brown bag. 

11-  What's the one fashion trend you wish would come back or stay? 

I'm loving the off-the-shoulder trend and also the white and blue stripes trend, so I'd say I'd very much like these two to stick around. 

12- What's your most prized possession in your wardrobe? 

Definitely my  Michael Kors wallet. I got it as an Easter gift by my Godmother and I've treated that thing like a baby since it came into my hands! 

13- Tag someone 

I tag everyone who is reading this! 


You May Also Like

0 comentários

Powered by Blogger.