Outfit //Glitter and Patches

by - Friday, June 10, 2016





If you follow me on Instagram (if you don't you totally should! Just click here), you probably have already seen this outfit, as I've posted a few pictures of it. 

This is the look I wore to my cousins baptism/communion. I didn't want to wear something super chic and look like an idiot like most people in my town do (seriously, I saw some girls that looked like they were going to the MET Gala or something!), so I decided to got for a more casual look. 

  I got a lot of side stares due to this outfit, because it's not considered ''Communion appropriate'', but honestly, I'd rather wear this than 99% of the outfits I saw at the place where the party was at!

Wearing: 
Guess Jacket 





You May Also Like

0 comentários

Instagram