5 Beauty Products Under 5€

by - Thursday, September 22, 2016



I love makeup/skincare products, especially when they are cheap! I know people associate price with quality, but sometimes expensive products are not that great and cheap products are amazing!
Today, I'm here to show you guys 5 beauty products I love that are under 5€. 




Douglas XSmall Gentle Eye and Lip Makeup Remover -1€

I love this makeup remover so much! You just need a tiny bit and your eye/lip makeup will come right off. Now, this is the travel size version of this product, but I've had it since May , I use it almost everyday and I still haven't used even half of it! 



Nivea Moisturiser- 1,75€

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on this product, but I personally love it. I have very dry skin around my nose area so this moisturiser is great for that. I normally apply it before going to bed and after a shower. 


Andreia Rocket Nail Varnish - 1,99€

This varnish was actually a recent purchase. I was in need of a nude varnish so I went to a local store and bought this one. I love Andreia's varnishes because not only they dry fast, they last long. 



Primark Contour Brush- 2€

This is one of the softest brushes I own. It was super cheap, it serves it's purpose really well and it's cute to look at!




Essence Forbidden Volume False Lash Mascara- 3,79€


If you're looking for an affordable mascara that actually does what it's supposed to do, then this is it! This mascara gives you humongous lashes and great volume! And the most amazing thing is that this mascara comes with a top coat to give your lashes that extra bit of volume and length!


What is your favourite product under 5€? 

You May Also Like

1 comentários

Instagram