What's On My Bedside Table?

by - Wednesday, October 26, 2016


I was looking through my older blogposts the other day and realized I've never written a proper post about my home, specifically my bedroom. As you may know already (since I've probably said it a million times), I love decorating: I'm always looking for new stuff to add to my bedroom and new ways to redecorate with the items I already own. Now, at first, I was contemplating on doing a bedroom tour, but then realized my room is still not at the place I would like it to be, meaning I still have to do a few tweaks here and there, so I decided to show you my bedside table.

The bedside table itself was designed by my father, as he used to work at a furniture design company. Its original color was brown but about 5 years ago, I painted all my furniture white and the bedside table was no exception.  On its three drawers I keep my most intimate stuff and also my medicine.





My lamp was given to me by my grandma, so I have no idea where she bought it.  Next to it, lays the book I'm currently reading, which is 'The Necklace' by Cheryl Javis and on top of that I have my Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream and a piggy bank with my name: I've been trying to save money (if you're interested in tips on how to save money, check my post here) so I keep it on my bedside table to remind myself to put some coins in there every now and again.

What's on your bedside table? Leave a comment below xx

You May Also Like

0 comentários

Instagram