5 Not So Typical Lipsticks for Winter

by - Thursday, December 01, 2016


For most people, winter and holiday season makeup looks mean gold eyes and  red matte lipsticks. Well, not for me. I hate seeing myself with those bright red lipsticks so I stay as far away as I can from them. I've always preferred nude and brownish colors instead. Today, I'll show you my top 5 not so typical lipsticks - which are all under 10€-  to wear this winter/holiday season. 





This is the only liquid lipstick I own and I really like it. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply. The only downside about it is the fact that it transfers color so you have to be a bit more careful or else you'll end up with a stained shirt- like me. 



These lipsticks were only 1€ each, you can't get a better deal than that! They have a soft glossy finish which I really don't mind since it's not extremely shinny. 
The color 312 is a red lipstick with a brown undertone which I find very interesting. I've only worn this color about three times since I bought it but I really like it. 
I've worn the color 403 a million times already and every time I wear it, I fall more in love with it. It's a beautiful brownish nude color which goes great with every single eye makeup look you create. 


These are the two -and only- Essence Lipsticks I own. I bought the burgundy color called It's a Statement  about two months ago and the light pink color called Natural Kiss just last week and I love both of them. They are matte but don't feel dry on the lips.The dark burgundy color is great to wear at parties and special events- in particular holiday parties and events- and the pink color is a great everyday lipstick. 



What are your favorite Lipsticks to wear during Holiday Season? 

You May Also Like

0 comentários

Powered by Blogger.