TMI Tag

by - Saturday, December 03, 2016



The TMI tag  is a tag that I've seen running around my favorite blogs for quite some time.  The questions are rather personal and are clearly intended to show blog readers to know a bit more about the person behind the blog. I thought I'd give it a go and answer these questions so you guys could get to know me a bit better. 


1: What are you wearing?

Black legging, white sweater and grey cardigan 

2: Ever been in love?


No.


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?


No


4: How tall are you?

1,61  meters/ 5 ft 2 in.


5: How much do you weigh?


I have no idea and really don't want to know haha 

6: Any tattoos?

No


7: Any piercings?


I have my ears pierced 5 times

8: OTP?


Don't have one 


9: Favorite show?

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. forever!



10: Favorite bands?


Little Mix, One Direction, Maroon 5, 5 Seconds of Summer, D.A.M.A.



11: Something you miss? 


 Oddly, my middle school days 



12: Favorite song?


All time- ''Stand by me.'' Right now- ''Say you won't let go''

13: How old are you?


I'm 19 years-old


14: Zodiac sign?


Taurus 


15: Quality you look for in a partner?


Confidence, loyalty and a good sense of humour



16: Favorite Quote?


''A winner never quits and a quitter never wins .''



17: Favorite actor? 



Jennifer Aniston and Theo James 



18: Favorite color?


Blush Pink, white, black and grey 



19: Loud music or soft?


Two months ago I would say soft but now I'll say loud.



20: Where do you go when you’re sad?


My bedroom



21: How long does it take you to shower?


15 minutes I'd say



22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?


45 minutes I think



23: Ever been in a physical fight?



Once when I was about 13 


24: Turn on?


Confidence


25: Turn off?


Cockiness
26: The reason I started blogging?



I wanted to share my passion for fashion with people all around the world.

27: Fears?

Clowns



28: Last thing that made you cry?

A girl talking about a illness she has. 



29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Last Monday



30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?

I'm Portuguese, which is in Europe and I wanted to talk about fashion so that's why my blog is called The European Closet



31: Last book you read?

''Girl Boss''

32: The book you’re currently reading?

''Puck you'' a book on Wattpad 



33: Last show you watched?

A Portuguese Reality Show 



34: Last person you talked to?

My mom

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Friend



36: Favorite food?

Spaghetti Bolognese 



37: Place you want to visit?


London 



38: Last place you were?



Coffee House 


39: Do you have a crush?



No


40: Last time you kissed someone?


Just a few minutes ago



41: Last time you were insulted?


My sister called me stupid this afternoon- after I called her dumb haha.



42: Favorite flavor of sweet?


Chocolate



43: What instruments do you play??


I don't play any instruments 



44: Favorite piece of jewelery?


Necklaces and Chokers 



45: Last sport you played?



Volleyball 


46: Last song you sang?



24K Magic by Bruno Mars


47: Favorite chat up line?

''Did you fart, cause you blew me away!''



48: Have you ever used it?



As a joke 


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?


5 minutes ago




50: Who should answer these questions next?


Anyone who wants to :)

You May Also Like

0 comentários

Instagram