What I Got For Christmas 2016

by - Friday, January 06, 2017

Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had an amazing holiday. 

Is it too late to do one of these posts? Actually,I know it is but I'm still doing it! I was meaning to get this post up the week between Christmas and the New Year but I didn't have any free time to do so. But now the post is finally here.Better late than never right?

I was unsure of whether or not I should write this post because I didn't want people to think I'm bragging about the gifts I got, but after a few people asked me to do it, I decided to grab my camera, snap a few pictures and write this post. 

Now, as I said above, I'm in no way trying to brag about what I got for Christmas, I just love reading these kinds of posts on other people's blogs so I thought people would like to read it on mine.  



I'll start with my main present which was a new phone. My old one broke a few weeks before Christmas so my parents decided to give me a new one. I ended up choosing the Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 for two reasons: a) it's huge and I love big phones and b) it has a 15 megapixel camera! 


 Clothing wise I received a leather jacket form my parents and two sweaters, two pairs of jeans and a pair of sneakers from my uncle. The leather jacket is from Primark, the sweaters are from Zara, the black jeans are from Bershka, the blue ones are from Pull & Bear and the sneakers are from Stradivarius. 



My parents also got me a robe since mine was old (and on top of that it was green- and I hate green) and my Godmother got me some furry slippers. Both these items are from Primark.  


My Godfather got me these really cute boots from Parfois but, unfortunately, I had to trade them because they are very similar to a pair from Mango I own and also they hurt my feet. I ended up trading it for a velvet bag, a card holder and a necklace. 






My little sister also got me a necklace. I've always wanted a necklace with my name so she got me one from Primark, since she's too young to work and hasn't got the money to buy me one from a jewelry store. 


My aunt got me a white fur collar and it is the warmest thing ever. I also received a black scarf from my bestie, which happened to be very similar to the scarf I gave her on Christmas 2015. 


Along side the scarf (and something else I can't show haha) my bestie also got me a fur pompom. She knew I wanted a brown one so she bought me one and I love it!


My aunt and uncle on my dad's side got me a very handy backpack. It's very similar to the Michael Kors backpack we've been seeing all around the internet. It's super useful and I can fit a lot in it. 



Beauty wise, I received a makeup holder from my Godmother and then, with the money I received from both my Grandmothers I bought a Catrice foundation, a Catrice primer, an Essence eyeshadow (which  I'll be using as a highlighter) and two eyeshadow brushes. 







What was your favorite Christmas present you received this Christmas? Let me know in the comments below.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

Instagram