25 Random Facts About Me

by - Thursday, March 30, 2017


Here are 25 absolutely random facts about yours truly!

1- When I was born, I appeared on TV because I was born on Mother's Day weekend (which is the first week of May here in Portugal)

2- I am a bit OCD about my bedroom, but especially about my closet. My clothes have to be organised by colour or I'll go nuts

3- I only started liking chocolate when I was about 13/14 years-old

4- My favourite thing to do is read.

5- I had a massive panic attack once when I came home one night and my mum had cleaned my room and changed the placement of a few things. Yep, OCD.

6- I hate having to do oral presentations in uni.

7- I think I know how to speak English better than I can speak Portuguese, my native language. There are tons of words I know in English but can't translate them to Portuguese so my sentences tend to be a mix of both languages.

8- I've written a book that is being published now on Radish (here's the link if you'd like to check it out) 

9- I had a blog before The European Closet called Rita's Clothes or something like that. Cringe worthy really.

10- I write just about everything that comes to my mind. I have this constant fear of forgetting important things.

11- My favourite designer item I've ever owned was this Moschino crop top with little red hearts all over it. Wore it to death.

12- I can speak 3 languages fluently: Portuguese, English and Spanish. I can also speak a tiny bit of french.

13- When I was little my dream job as a plastic surgeon.

14- I love watching serial-killer documentaries.

15- I used to be very good at maths. I don't what happened.

16- I have very sensitive skin and often get allergic reactions.

17- I hate my voice. It's too deep for a girls' voice.

18- My college friends often tease me about my accent.

19- I'm quite flexible. I can do the splits since I was ten.

20- I used to have a different hat for each outfit I wore.

21- I'm the oldest granddaughter on both my mum and my dad's side.

22- Me, my sister and one of my cousins all have the same first name: Ana.

23- the veins on my right wrist spell the letter R (coincidentally the first letter of my name) and the veins of my left wrist spell an H

24- I really want to get a tattoo but I just don't know what to get.

25- I can cook pretty much everything. I love cooking.


Tell me a random fact about yourself in the comments below!




FOLLOW ME:




You May Also Like

0 comentários