How To Style // Mom Jeans

by - Sunday, March 12, 2017




For years now, us girls got pretty used to wearing skinny jeans, so when the mom jeans trend arrived, most of us didn't really like it.
I have to say, I hated mom jeans when they first appeared and I remember my mom saying '' I used to wear this style of jeans when I was your age. You don't like them now but when you buy your first pair, you won't want to wear anything else.'' She was right. A few weeks ago, I finally got my hands on a pair of mom jeans and I have to say they are the most comfortable pair of jeans I own! 

 When I first bought them, I had no idea of how to style them, so evidently, I started searching for Pinterest images and Polyvore sets with mom jeans but didn't really find anything that I was attracted to, so I decided to create my own Polyvore sets to get inspired. See below a few of my favourite ways to style mom jeans. 




Untitled #3395
Untitled #3425
Untitled #3477

Untitled #3535
Untitled #3508
Untitled #3563
Untitled #3607

Untitled #3565
Untitled #3634


FOLLOW ME:


You May Also Like

0 comentários